Possible causes of stress

According to social, intellectual, psychological, spiritual conditions, causes for stress may vary. According to experiment conducted by Hans Syle on Yale University,  about 40 percent of people were found to be in excessive stress while remaining about 60 percent were found to be completely indifferent about life and thus were confined to common stress. Following possible causes for stress is found:

  1. Excessive Workload: Busy Life, Easy life. – Unknown

It is good for one to become busy according to interest and skill. Even it is said “Empty Mind is Devil’s workshop”. But that does not mean, one should be run after “power hunger”. Being work holistic will just like digging trench for self.

  1. Fear of attack / Life in danger: Feeling of revenge and amenity will create fear, uncertainty and restlessness. When problem is not solved timely, this might result in depression. Enthusiasm, public activity and optimism decreases. On the other hand, weak emotions like fear, suspicion and reticence increases. This emotions residing in subconscious mind stimulates toxic hormones and thus affect entire body.
  2. Unhealthy and insecurity: Health is matter of concern to each and every human. But, despite of concern, if health condition becomes poor, naturally one gets tensed. Despite of efforts, when there is no success, there leads to frustration.
  3. Over Ambition: One has to be ambitious to become success in life but over ambition leads to frustration and stress.
  4. Environment: Environment plays vital role for stress. Noise pollutants not only affect hearing capability, but also increase stress.
  5. Use of chemicals/drugs: Due to materialization, people are depending on various chemicals and drugs. Maximum use of fast foods, caffeine has been common nowadays. Even many youngsters are now being addicted to drugs which do not relieve them from stress. But rather it increases stress to person and other relatives.
  6. Family Misunderstanding in changing society: Along with changing society, there might be misunderstanding between family members. Thus this might results in stress environment inside home and turn same heaven like home to hell. Even there may be case of suicide. In this world, every year fact shows about 4, 00,000 people commit suicide.
  7. Nepotism in workplace: Nepotism has been common everywhere. Thus

Other common reason

  1. Unexpressed anger
  2. Toxic emotions (Envy, Hate, Lack of confidence, frustration, selfishness, unneeded attachment, egoism )
  3. Lack of apathy
  4. Resent
  5. Unhealthy competition
  6. Unemployment
  7. Divorce / Relationship break
  8. Death of Family member
  9. Economic Problem
  10. Loneliness
  11. Imbalanced sexual health
  12. Imbalanced dietary intake

Other external factors

  • World violence
  • Fear of tolerance incapability
  • Government rules and regulations
  • News channels
  • Excessive Population growth
  • Change in living standards

Reasons for stress in Workplace

  • New project
  • Demotion
  • Excessive Workload
  • More capability/ less capability
  • Lack of time
  • Unrealistic Deadlines
  • Lack of Knowledge
  • Conflict with coworkers
  • Dealing with aggressive people
  • Unhealthy environment
  • Lack of communication between coworkers
  • Lack of opportunity
  • Lack of participation in decisive level
  • Indiscipline
  • Incapable coworker
  • Lack of incentives
  • News channels
  • Over Ambition

“There is misery in every step of life; there are certain reasons behind each misery”.- Gautam Buddha. This summarized quotation clarifies the facts that within the cause resides reason, we need is to get exact information about it.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

WP-SpamFree by Pole Position Marketing